Initial Hair Mineral Analysis for Adult with consultation $250.00
Initial Hair Mineral Analysis for Child with consultation (age 0- 16 years) $175.00
Hair Mineral Analysis Retest and Program Update with consultaion $160.00
Pet Hair Mineral Analysis $110.00
Group/family discounts are available, please email for details.
Additional program support (in-office, email, phone, Skype): $90.00/hour
If less than an hour is used, time is prorated based on hourly rate.
Food intolerance testing (in-office only using kinesiology/muscle testing) $150.00
Zyto biofeedback technology screening (in-office only), per session $150.00
* Fees for hair mineral analysis include a detailed review of your results and program recommendations via phone or Skype. We also personally review all test results with Dr Wilson.
How to get started:
1. Complete the initial health history forms (or retest forms if you are doing a follow-up hair analysis).
Click here for the initial health history forms.
Click here for the retest forms.
Forms can be filled out on your computer, saved, and emailed to us at email@example.com
2. Please email us to let us know that you would like to do a hair test and we will send you an invoice. If you would prefer to pay by cheque, please email us for our mailing address.
3. Once your payment is received, we will email you the forms and instructions you need to send your hair sample directly to the lab.
4. Hair sampling instructions will be included in the email we send you but can also be found here. To watch this short video for instructions on how to take the hair sample
5. It will take approximately 2.5 weeks to get your hair mineral analysis results back from the lab at which time we will contact you to set up a phone/skype conference to review your results and program recommendations in detail.
Disclaimer and disclosure: Nutritional balancing is not a means of diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure for any disease or condition, mental or physical, real or imaginary. Instead, it is a means of balancing, strengthening and restoring the body chemistry. When this is done, most health conditions improve on their own.